You mean the world to me.
I cant bear to see myself without you.
Having the taught of living without you,
is something unnatural to me.
We argue and fight.
We scream and we cry.
And even after all that we have true love.
You and I are like the moon and night sky.
We are perfect together.
But not for someother.
We have true love within each other
and everyday it gets stronger.
Place your hand on mine
and I shall do the same.
A promise we have made,
to love each other everyday.
Together forever
is what I want.
I hope its the same
for what u want.
Don't worry about me been so far.
Faithful I will remain.
Shall you remain too.
Till the day that we are apart by death.
And even then immortal our love remain.
I cant bear to see myself without you.
Having the taught of living without you,
is something unnatural to me.
We argue and fight.
We scream and we cry.
And even after all that we have true love.
You and I are like the moon and night sky.
We are perfect together.
But not for someother.
We have true love within each other
and everyday it gets stronger.
Place your hand on mine
and I shall do the same.
A promise we have made,
to love each other everyday.
Together forever
is what I want.
I hope its the same
for what u want.
Don't worry about me been so far.
Faithful I will remain.
Shall you remain too.
Till the day that we are apart by death.
And even then immortal our love remain.
No comments:
Post a Comment